Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I would like a way to make the template be at least 100% height. if there is content to push it more than 100% that would be fine, i just don’t like having it scrunch to the top of the page if there is not much content.

rdevereaux Friend

Have you tried changing the CSS? There are paddings and positions that you can change to get this to happen.

Sorry…….or maybe I am misunderstanding your question. Can you be more specific? :confused:

jimesmythe Friend

I do understand that the CSS does this, however, not to great at CSS so if a developer could look at this.

rdevereaux Friend

I am a developer. I guess you have misunderstood me……sorry. :-[

Do you want the entire template at the 100% or the inner portion of the template at 100% (Where the articles are)? :confused:

jimesmythe Friend

I do apologize as well, normally the profile information on sites for replies has developer on it so that users know that.

What i am wanting. The template to remain 100% height at all times not dependent upon content. If i have nothing in the article or content area, the footer is still at the bottom of the page. The part where CSS gets tricky is that if there is content that needs to go beyond the 100% height then the it will keep the footer at the bottom and give you a verticle slide to scroll through the content.

so: 100% height with footer always at the bottom of the page, unless content needs to go more than 100% and the content will push the footer down.

rdevereaux Friend

Sorry I do not work for JA as a developer. :-[ My sister and I own our company and we like to help!

Thanks for clarifying your question. I will check out the code and see what I can do for you.

rdevereaux Friend

I do not have Corona template on my server so I was looking at the code on the sample site.

There is a problem with setting the height at a certain “fixed” amount. If you do have content on the page that goes over the set amount, the content will not display correctly.

You can set the height value at “100%” but it will still only be as high as the content on the page…. unless you have the left and right modules appearing on the page with the blank content.

If you want to play with changing the content height, you do it in the template.css file here:

body.contentpane {

color: #333333;

font-size: 12px;

line-height: 1.3em;

margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;

margin: 1em 2em;

width: auto; /* Printable Page */

You will need to add a line like this one:
    height: 100%;
    or
    height: 800px;

You can play with the values to get the look that you are after.

Let me know if this does not help! We will call in the big guns!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rdevereaux 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum