Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We have a couple different things going on with the template.

1) The Cpanel user tool dropdown is showing up on certain pages even though we have it set to hidden.
    2) Our Page Assignments aren’t working correctly. The pages aren’t changing to either the right-main-left, or right-main.
    3) The submenus are dropping off to the left rather than the right.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@abrill 256169 wrote:</em><blockquote>We have a couple different things going on with the template.

1) The Cpanel user tool dropdown is showing up on certain pages even though we have it set to hidden.
    2) Our Page Assignments aren’t working correctly. The pages aren’t changing to either the right-main-left, or right-main.
    3) The submenus are dropping off to the left rather than the right.</blockquote>

Hi abrill !

1) Be sure you set to hide The Cpanel user tool dropdown in actived profiles, I meant if you have more than one profile then you should change the setting in all profiles and the Cpanel would completely hide
    2) Also be sure you assigned your pages to the right profile (the profile which has right-main-left or right-main layout), you can give me an url which you think it is not working, I will have a checking for you.
    3) I think that is not a problem, you can check the Ja rave demo to see the same.

abrill Friend

Thank you Dat! That fixed the first issue. The Page Assignments are set correctly I believe. I sent you the URL. On the third issue, I don’t see the menus going off to the left. On the demo if I hover over About Joomla>Joomla Project, it’s menu is going off to the right.

Sherlock Friend

Hi abrill,

1) Please let me know exactly the url where you think the page Assignments is not working
    2) Regarding the problem of menu going off to the leff please check and upgrading your t3 system plugin to the latest version if it is an old version.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum