Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Joomla 3.4.0 (All Folder green, tmp ATTR: 755
    I have T3 Plugin 2.4.4 installed, aktive.
    Template 1.0.2 install not working. It say:
    Fehler
    Keine Datei ausgewählt
    Es kann kein Installationspaket gefunden werden!
    ————— english
    Error
    No Datei Choosed.
    No Install Pakage found.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello JA Teline V is not ready for Joomla 3.4 .
    Please try to install it on Joomla 3.3.6 ,
    We are working on template update for Joomla 3.4 .
    Wait for its official update for Joomla3.4

wirin Friend

You mean, in the Future, i could not install any Security Update, because Your Template will be not Compatible for Weeks?
    How long should I wait, my Membership is not open End 😉

sitemistic4746 Developer

So, if someone doesn’t read this thread, and updates Joomla to 3.4, their site crashes?

wirin Friend

1. Yes, because you say: Hello JA Teline V is not ready for Joomla 3.4.

I can update, it works on 3.4 ??

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>So, if someone doesn’t read this thread, and updates Joomla to 3.4, their site crashes?</blockquote>
    <blockquote>1. Yes, because you say: Hello JA Teline V is not ready for Joomla 3.4.

I can update, it works on 3.4 ?</blockquote>

Hello if you already updated Joomla on 3.4 and does not facing (and you do not have backup)any issue you can use it till template update comes .
    Always Take a backup of your site before Joomla/template update .
    Do not play with your live sites .

Tim Friend

I have this template and running on the latest version of Joomla 3.4.0. No issues 🙂 But do not update to Joomla 3.4.0. Too many bugs and issues. To start you may loose any or all extensions in components list. Any 3 party extensions installed may prevent you from logging into admin. I have upgraded 2 sites to Joomla 3.4.0 and both had the issues above. Also the new Joomla comes with it’s own htaccess file and prevents viewing extensions download view, size of extension download changes in config.php , too many issues.Don’t update Joomla

hjames Friend

Joomla 3.4.1 is out now, will there be another delay in getting current?

wirin Friend

<em>@sitemistic4746 464544 wrote:</em><blockquote>So, if someone doesn’t read this thread, and updates Joomla to 3.4, their site crashes?</blockquote>

Yes definitely, as i can read. We have Yootheme and other, it all works with 3.x or 2.5.x. They dont care about Joomla-Updates. But your Answer is totally superfluous.

Phill Moderator

<em>@wirin 464535 wrote:</em><blockquote>You mean, in the Future, i could not install any Security Update, because Your Template will be not Compatible for Weeks?
    How long should I wait, my Membership is not open End ;)</blockquote>

Most security updates will be in the T3 plugin. This is great for users as that is always free to download.

In the case of J3.4.x it is very unusual for a point release of Joomla to cause problems, normally upgrades are no problem at all. JA are just one of many extension developers that have been hit by this. The team are working hard and will have an updated release very soon.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum