Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

For some reason the layout tab of the Template Manager does not show the Module Positions or the Responsive layout. While this is in combination with the Appolio template, I have a similar setup and environment working properly with JA Jason. The only difference is the Joomla version… have a clue someone?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you have made any changes in the layout file kindly revert them .
    most of the time layout does not comes where there are errors in the template layout files .
    If you wish me to check it , kindly PM me your site super user admin details .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you have made any changes in the layout file kindly revert them .
    most of the time layout does not comes where there are errors in the template layout files .
    If you wish me to check it , kindly PM me your site super user admin details .

marty harty Friend

Hi,
    Thanks for helping.The site is already in experimental live modus, so please ask for anything.
    By my knowledge no layout files are touched. My admin login is attached with the original post.
    If you go to Extensions -> Template Manager -> JA_Appolio -> Layout you will see what I mean.
    I noticed that the footer setting only is saved for the Home Page style now; in staging all was ok.
    Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you have any index.html page in the site root directory kindly remove it . I Tried to open your site homepage but is not opening on loading for long time .
    Kindly check .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you have any index.html page in the site root directory kindly remove it . I Tried to open your site homepage but is not opening on loading for long time .
    Kindly check .

marty harty Friend

Hi,
    I removed index.html from root, but I cannot reproduce your experience as the htaccess just rewrites to the Joomla directory. Hope this helps.
    Thanks

marty harty Friend

Hi,
    I removed index.html from root, but I cannot reproduce your experience as the htaccess just rewrites to the Joomla directory. Hope this helps.
    Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote> cannot reproduce your experience as the htaccess just rewrites to the Joomla directory.</blockquote>
    can u explain what do u mean htaccess rewrite joomla directory ?
    Did u made any change after that u are facing issue of layout as i tested package on local system and it working fine .
    +increase max_execution_time from php values and increase memory limit .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote> cannot reproduce your experience as the htaccess just rewrites to the Joomla directory.</blockquote>
    can u explain what do u mean htaccess rewrite joomla directory ?
    Did u made any change after that u are facing issue of layout as i tested package on local system and it working fine .
    +increase max_execution_time from php values and increase memory limit .

marty harty Friend

Hi
    Joomla is not installed in the root and masked, which works well for other sites including the Template Manager Layout.
    I tried htaccess and php.ini but the server does not seem to allow configuration; I asked them to change the values.
    Hopefully that’s the case. Thanks

marty harty Friend

Hi
    Joomla is not installed in the root and masked, which works well for other sites including the Template Manager Layout.
    I tried htaccess and php.ini but the server does not seem to allow configuration; I asked them to change the values.
    Hopefully that’s the case. Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi i am not able understand your native language .
    Did u solved it as u said its layout is showing when joomla ia not in root and masked .? And its work well for other sites

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi i am not able understand your native language .
    Did u solved it as u said its layout is showing when joomla ia not in root and masked .? And its work well for other sites

marty harty Friend

Hi
    Ok, no worries.
    Problem is not solved yet. Hopefully the new server settings will do the job. I will let you know.
    Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  marty harty 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum