Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Wishlist:
    Hope ja would create template similar to Windows Phone Central Website – http://www.wpcentral.com/
    Simple with nice colors, robust and with good navigation. It can be used as news portal, community website or eCommerce website.

TomC Moderator

<em>@nsprime 366467 wrote:</em><blockquote>Wishlist:
    Hope ja would create template similar to Windows Phone Central Website – http://www.wpcentral.com/
    Simple with nice colors, robust and with good navigation. It can be used as news portal, community website or eCommerce website.</blockquote>

Have you checked out the following JA Templates? . . .

JA MERO

JA ARGO

JA MIXMAZ

All very similar to start – and can, of course, the beauty is you can customize any one of them to fit your vision/needs.

😎

nsprime Friend

Yes I have seen those and I dont think they are similar. I cant see thier similarities except those windows 8 box styling. Menu structure are very different and i dont think it can easily be done with ja argo mizmax or mero.

Thanks anyway. Just tryin my luck with this wishlist thread

TomC Moderator

<em>@nsprime 366503 wrote:</em><blockquote> Menu structure are very different and i dont think it can easily be done with ja argo mizmax or mero.
    </blockquote>
    Well, as I mentioned . . . the beauty of templates is that you have the ability to modify virtually ANY element(s) you want to suit/fit your particular needs – including the navigation.

🙂

kuerten Friend

<blockquote>the beauty of templates is that you have the ability to modify virtually ANY element(s) you want</blockquote>

True, not to mention, we don’t need to be a wiz programmer to come up with such a beautiful end product.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kuerten 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum