Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi – I have updated my site – http://roennedeif.dk/ – to newest joomla version this morning, and some of the template modifications have been overwritten with the templates default images: logo + department icons.

I have been able to change the logo, but not the department icons !

Please let me know what to do to re-create the icons, and what to do to avoid this in the future joomla updates.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When you update the template it overrides the custom changes. Also, your site is based on older version of JA t3v2 that does not have custom.css file and local folder.

You have to apply the changes again on site. Please note the template is not ready for Joomla3.8.1 at this time, so kindly restore the backup and wait for the update.
    For the department module, you have to publish the module again to make it work. I am not sure what custom changes you applied on it because its no longer showing on your site.

Always take backup of custom changes and site before update Joomla and template.

Regards

redsbo Friend

Hi Pankaj

Thank you for the answer. I have restored my latest backup, and the site are up and running again. I have recently updated the template to the newest version and it says that it is Joomla 3 native, so I was on the impression that it would be OK to update Joomla the newest version at all times. How do I find out when the template is updated for Joomla 3.8.1 ?

/Rolf

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    We are updating most of our templates for latest Joomla and announcement f update will come via Blog posts and Newsletters.
    I suggest you to follow the blog posts and subscribe to the newsletter for latest updates and News.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum