Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am using a fresh install of Joomla 1.5.7, and the JA News & JA News Frontpage have a conflict on IE 7 (I can use one or the other, but not together). Works on Firefox!. All other pages work in IE 7.

NOTE: It worked on IE 7 for a few articles, but the more the cats & articles the more the clutter.

Thanks, Ronnie

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
    FOUND PROBLEM:
    Wednesday, September 24, 2008.

Phoca Gallery Component | Modules is causing the problem, uninstalled them and everything works fine now!

fchojinski Friend

Hi!
    I am using the JA Labra Template. With Firefox and Opera, everything works well. With IE 7 i can not load the page. I have tried it for testing on http://www.didisfussballcamp.de IE says:
    —————————
    Windows Internet Explorer
    —————————
    Die Internetsite kann nicht geƶffnet werden.

Vorgang abgebrochen

—————————
    OK
    —————————

Translation: Page cannot be loaded. Action stopped.

Did anybody know something about this? With others template, for example bee or ja purity, everything works fine

I am using Joomla 1.5.7. with a mysql4 database

Thanx for every kind of help.

Regards

Frank

weasel Friend

Phoca Gallery Component | Modules is causing the problem, uninstalled them and everything works fine now!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  weasel 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum