Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I need to create an article that is accessible to a client that has no menu, header or logo.

In other words a ‘blank’ article that will be accessible to the end user via a link. I managed to do it via the template manager in a prev. version of Joomla (MENU / SELECT TEMPLATE with no header etc) but it does not seem to work in Joomla 3.3 and J_MAGZ

Hope someone can help please! 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@kbbp 427710 wrote:</em><blockquote>I need to create an article that is accessible to a client that has no menu, header or logo.
    In other words a ‘blank’ article that will be accessible to the end user via a link. I managed to do it via the template manager in a prev. version of Joomla (MENU / SELECT TEMPLATE with no header etc) but it does not seem to work in Joomla 3.3 and J_MAGZ
    Hope someone can help please! :-)</blockquote>
    Hello @kbbp at the moment JA Magz is not compatible with joomla 3.3 .
    can you explain it with a screenshot ,with problem you are facing,
    If possible send me the details of that template/menu and admin details in PM. i will have a closer look.

kbbp Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 427718 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello @kbbp at the moment JA Magz is not compatible with joomla 3.3 .
    can you explain it with a screenshot ,with problem you are facing,
    If possible send me the details of that template/menu and admin details in PM. i will have a closer look.</blockquote>

Many thanks again @pankajsharma – you’ve answered my question!!… So am I able to go back to (say) Joomla 3.2?)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@kbbp 427721 wrote:</em><blockquote> So am I able to go back to (say) Joomla 3.2?)</blockquote>
    HI Some of our users tested JA Magz on joomla 3.3 and according to them its working fine on their end, but at this moment officially Magz is not ready for joomla 3.3 .
    It can show random behave on some customized points .
    Still i can check it for you , because without a closer look its hard to know about the error .
    Don`t forget to take a backup of your site before any custom changes

kbbp Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 427722 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI Some of our users tested JA Magz on joomla 3.3 and according to them its working fine on their end, but at this moment officially Magz is not ready for joomla 3.3 .
    It can show random behave on some customized points .
    Still i can check it for you , because without a closer look its hard to know about the error .
    Don`t forget to take a backup of your site before any custom changes</blockquote>

Yes it’s all working fine – just a few minor things – I will set up a 3.2 site and try that… no drama..
    And yes I always back up using Akeeba and Cpanel to be sure!! Your help is most appreciated !:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kbbp 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum