Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I installed Joomla 3.4.4 + uber template.

1) enable ‘Preview Module Postions’
    2) set the uber as the default template;

Go to front by appending ?tp=1 and all positions are outlined correctly.

Then to the template manager->uber tempalte->theme->set logo to use ‘image’ (actually is is default to ‘image’ but it is text) and select an logo image and Saved;

go to front by appending ?tp=1 and all positions are gone except the first 2 positions.

I tried the quickstart version and it is fine.

Please take a look,

jwn

webjwn Friend

and the logo selected was not showing up on front page either.

jwn

Adam M Moderator

Hi @webjwn,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can investigate the problem ?

webjwn Friend

<em>@Adam M 498555 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @webjwn,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can investigate the problem ?</blockquote>

Hi Adam M,

login info has been sent to you through private message. It is a clean installation (Joomla 3.44+uber + akeeba). You can just go there to check the font normal position preview first. Then go to the template theme tab to select image logo and save it. Check front again you will see the difference.

thank you,

jwn

webjwn Friend

through private message. 🙂

Thanks for your help,
    jwn

Adam M Moderator

Hi @webjwn,

Thanks for the info, please stay tuned while I’m checking this matter for you and I will reply back shortly.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @webjwn,

I changed the logo text to image, switch to tab Layout and choose default instead of clean and it look fine now, please recheck.

sipnata Friend

hello i install the uber template and after that we install the uber home page started package all using the quick install but when we go in the back-end to the template in order to see the layout (the modules positions) the bootstrap grid of the template does not load the positions just show a empty box so the bootstrap is not working like should be.

the joomla installation is new (none modification is already done, is a clean install) so something is wrong with the bootstrap, we need help.

1. error-bootstrap-grid-ima1
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @sipnata,

Are you using static Coming Soon page as your site home page ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum