Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Everything was fine until i deactivate the “Off-canvas Sidebar” and everything disappeared, What happened?

I hope you can help me

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check the Template style for the homepage menu items . I tried to check your site but the admin details you submitted not working on my end .

noekisho Friend

Try again please

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Homepage menu items is special page Blank content that does not show any article .
    It only loads module , You need to publish module on Homepage with given module position for uber – [Business] Home Template style .
    You can see layout in template manager section when u remove index.html page from site root directory .

noekisho Friend

Ok, i can see the error, when I desactivate the “off canvas side bar” the layout off the bussiness home change automatically to “clean” config.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@noekisho 496425 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, i can see the error, when I desactivate the “off canvas side bar” the layout off the bussiness home change automatically to “clean” config.

Thanks.</blockquote>
    Its not related to off-canvas , Kindly read my previous post here

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum