Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

If I just want to use the default template (JA Fubix – Default)… how to do I get ride of all the other templates… its just so messy in my Joomla what all the other templates

In general .. the modules that aren’t being used in my template… how do I clean it up quickly? or is going through each one and deleting it individually the only way?? for example… why is the “About Fruit Shop” in there when it’s not being used in my template?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@sebbs 423314 wrote:</em><blockquote>If I just want to use the default template (JA Fubix – Default)… how to do I get ride of all the other templates… its just so messy in my Joomla what all the other templates

In general .. the modules that aren’t being used in my template… how do I clean it up quickly? or is going through each one and deleting it individually the only way?? for example… why is the “About Fruit Shop” in there when it’s not being used in my template?</blockquote>

Hi Sebbs for using the Ja Fubix as default template . save it as default and assigne all pages on it from template options.

If you want to remove the module or plugin that are not in used. you can remove all of them from extension manager > managed

select the extensions and click on uninstall button.

fruitshop is comes with default joomla if you want to remove this you can. but sometimes we need default joomla template for testing. so leave it as it is . It will be updated time to time with joomla updates.
    Hope it helps 🙂

sebbs Friend

How do I do that? <em>@pankajsharma 423326 wrote:</em><blockquote>for using the Ja Fubix as default template . save it as default and assigne all pages on it from template options.</blockquote>

How do I do that?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can mark the template as default template from template options .
    see this

open the selected template options
    Assign it for all pages
    see this

Hope it helps

1. OBBHA-Dev-Site-Administration-Template-Manager-Styles
    2. OBBHA-Dev-Site-Administration-Template-Manager-Edit-Style
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum