Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi

after switching off the “Temlate Development Mode” and “Enable Theme Magic” web site stopped working properly. It doesnt’t show proper logo niether the content of the modules. The only things which is right is the content of Main menu but the menu doesnt’t work. :((

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    When development Mode is ON
    it means less files are running that time . and if you have done custom work in development mode and them you want to off it .
    Then you need to compile Less to css file .
    Do this
    1. Take A full backup of your site ]
    2. Go to template manager and Compile Less to Css
    (compile less to css if your changes only in the Less files because it will override the css files so if there are come changes in the css files ,they will be lost)
    3. I found thta your are using Latest version of Joomla 3.3.6
    Currently template is not compatible with Joomla 3.3.6

4. I found that there is no layout selected in the template manager layout options . There are some rrors , please revert you custom changes
    5. Your site is using OLD version of T3 plugin and old version of template
    Take a full backup of your site and update them to latest version .

make sure template update will override all the changes so take a full backup of your site .

jakazorz Friend

Hi

Thanks. I made everything you suggest, but there is no progress.

I cannot set up Logo Image for the page from the template manager niether. I set up the theme to “metro”. For solving logo problem I manualy changed logo.png from template/images directory. But now the logo from metro theme is showed over the logo from default theme.

Other problem s still remain.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi you need to change your site logo from template manager >> JA onepage metro >> Theme>>upload logo here
    see this >> http://prntscr.com/4t7k29 .
    your module is not coming on front end because all the module are in position >>onepage
    and default-content-left layout does not have onepage position .

i changed the layout to >>Onepage from template options >>layouts >>> http://prntscr.com/4t7khn

you can see your site now , it started showing content .

jakazorz Friend

Hi

thankyou for help.

I’m trying to set up the logo from the template manager just as you suggested but the “Insert” button doesnt work ->

Regards

1. insert_logo_problem
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi i checked your site , and i have not found any issue to insert logo as you mentioned above .
    I added the same logo that you want to insert. there is no issue in it .
    Please check your site >>>> http://prntscr.com/4t9w54

Hope your problem is solved 🙂

jakazorz Friend

Hi

Thanks so far but there are still two logos – one above the other.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    add this css code into your custom.css file

.logo-image a {
    background-image: none; }

Let me know if it helps

jakazorz Friend

Yes, it’s all right now!
    Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jakazorz 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum