Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just landed a new client and found out that one of my current clients want a re-vamp… I was wondering if you had suggestions for a good template…

First client is a Private clinic (gastrointestinal) …

Second is a revamp of a current template that is already in Joomla 1.5 but they have major spam problems (we’ve convinced them to upgrade).. their current template is from Gavick called “gk_icki_sports” … they currently use JoomLeague 1.5 (that’s their most important feature. Does anyone know if JoomLeague is compatible with Joomla 3.x?

Thanks guys ! You guys are really the best forum out there! I want my boss to continue to give me the okay on Joomlart templates!

TomC Moderator

<em>@sebbs 421364 wrote:</em><blockquote>they currently use JoomLeague 1.5 (that’s their most important feature. Does anyone know if JoomLeague is compatible with Joomla 3.x?
    </blockquote>

I looking at the JoomLeague website and wiki, it looks like JoomLeague has not been updated for compatibility with J3.x yet.

sebbs Friend

I saw that too… looks like I would have to use a Joomla 2.5 Template or … if I were to use 3.x I would have to purchase JoomSport. Thanks 🙂

<em>@TomC 421369 wrote:</em><blockquote>I looking at the JoomLeague website and wiki, it looks like JoomLeague has not been updated for compatibility with J3.x yet.</blockquote>

gavind Friend

Hi Sebbs, so were you able to set this up? I was wondering if there were hurdles on this installation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gavind 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum