Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

Im developing localhost to replace my old joomlart 1.5 web with Orisite 2.5, Multilanguaje
    This is not my first multilanguaje site, previous was done with gavick with joomla 1.7 no problems

Problems Im having
    Country duplicated templates act like if they were only 1.
    I duplicate the templates, 1 per language. I assigned the Menu Type at each country template to its Menu
    Spanish template to spanish Menu. I save.
    I do the same on the other templates.
    Problem is the system only stores latest Menu Type to Country Menu assigment, it is like you were not changing the country template
    same if I change to development mode on one country template, changes on the other country templates too.

not having this working is stopping developing the site, as the multilanguaje correct operation is the first it has to work, sure there is something wrong
    Please remember I already have a site working perfect with multilanguage with 1,7, so please dont send me to any tutorial, It is something wrong, or something new on 2.5 that I dont manage, or the way to assing menus and pages to languages on this template

I hope someone can help

Thanks a lot

Jose

phong nam Friend

Hi Jose,

Thank you for sharing us your problem in using our template and it seems that it is the first time you raise a question on this forum since your account registration came to existence. So that, i hope my below explanation can be helpful for you in this case.

On JA Orisite template, you don’t need to duplicate the template style to work on multilingual language menus (country) since you can do it by configuring the profiles on our template. After reading your description carefully, i realized that you did finish the multilingual website settings near completely, there is only problem with assigning the template styles to menu left. Lets try this:

Going to Template Manager >> JA_Orisite_Default >> Profiles, then create and configure the profile as you want, then assign this profiles to each language menu.

In each profile, you can select the global font size, available themes, layout types, and especially Menu system (Mega Menu). The background color, logo will be included in the theme which you can select on each profile as i mentioned above. Then clear JAT3 cache, the button is on the top right.

Lastly, I know you don’t want to read a tutorial but, this official document is a good and excellent resource we always mentions our JA members to refer to be familiar with our T3v2 framework. For this concern, i just suggest you to read the profile explanation at http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#Profiles_Panel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum