Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, I was wondering if the templates we can get through paid membership are compatible with joomla 1.5?

Also, mods, please note that the email form under contact us (top menu) is not working.

Thanks

M

cssyeah Moderator

Hi trigger571,

What do you use template?

bigrk Friend

<em>@trigger571 39785 wrote:</em><blockquote>Also, mods, please note that the email form under contact us (top menu) is not working.

Thanks

M</blockquote>

I just checked and the capcha isn’t working. 😮

trigger571 Friend

<em>@trungch 39914 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi trigger571,

What do you use template?</blockquote>
    Hi Trungch,

Thanks for your reply. I found somewhere else on the site that there are a few templates which are 1.5 compliant so I joined and used the JA Mageia which works like a baby 🙂

I just have one problem. I am using the mod_janewsflash but I get a message rotating saying “Direct Access to this location is not allowed.” Have 3 test posts in the appropriate category and it does pick these up, but after a while starts showing the above message.

Also, where am I supposed to register the URL of the site using this template for me to be fully licenced?

Cheers

M

claymc Friend

I’m am getting the same problem… Is there any answer for it?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  claymc 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum