Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have 3 problems with testimonial.

When I put in a text Read more text, the text appears but with a few letters of the title as a result.

when I click More, it’s still on the home page.

How not to delete the image and the default image?

Thank

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The default image is intro article images . As u can see here >
    Share your working site url here , so i can check the issue directly on your site .
    Documentation here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Share your working site url here , so i can check the issue directly on your site .
    Documentation here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Documentation here

tee shot Friend

thank you for the answer.

I would like when there is no image that the default image does not appear and it appears when there is one.
    I wanted to create an account to give you access but I have an error message.
    <blockquote>Enregistrement impossible : Unknown column ‘source’ in ‘field list’ SQL=INSERT INTO `ad0wt_acymailing_subscriber` (`email`,`name`,`enabled`,`userid`,`created`,`ip`,`source`,`key`) VALUES</blockquote>

I made a quickstart install

edit: I created the image of the default background color (does not exist)

tee shot Friend

I would like when there is no image that the default image does not appear and it appears when there is one.
    <blockquote>Enregistrement impossible : Unknown column ‘source’ in ‘field list’ SQL=INSERT INTO `ad0wt_acymailing_subscriber` (`email`,`name`,`enabled`,`userid`,`created`,`ip`,`source`,`key`) VALUES</blockquote>

tee shot Friend

tee shot Friend

Hi,
    I still have the problem when I click on read more it’s not going to the article and the title appears with read more (see screen).
    I want to give you the link with access, but I do not see or place.

Thank.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You can send it via Private message . click on my profile name , You can see PM option.

tee shot Friend

here is for the link : http://www.synchrolivescore.com/nuevo/ (under development)

Thank

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    in this template Homepage does not contains the component block (mainbody) , and the category that u added in the testimonials module does not associated with any menu item , so when u click on the article it open on homepage .
    You need to add that category to a menu item , so when u click on the article it goes to the menu in which u added this category . Not on the homepage.

tee shot Friend

Hi,

it’s ok for the direction.

for the problem of the title in the link read more?

Thank

tee shot Friend

Hi,

Thank

tee shot Friend

Hi,

Thank

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>for the problem of the title in the link read more?</blockquote>
    What is issue in the link ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tee shot 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum