Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m completely new at this but am loving jooomla!

My template is JA Corona.

I messed up the original html coding inside the Testimonials module (on the right side of the front page) trying to customize it. Now my name that the quote is attributed to doesn’t show the little person icon and the text isn’t in bold plus the spacing is a bit off.

Can someone send me the original html inside that module and I will carefully re-customize?

Thank you!!!!

Ric

scotty Friend

This is what’s on the demo site…

<blockquote class=”testimonial”><span class=”open”>S</span>ed ipsum purus id volutpat eu nec Nunc auctor justo semper.<span class=”close”>t</span>
    <span class=”author”>Fusce Proin</span>
    </blockquote>

<blockquote class=”testimonial” style=”margin-bottom: 0pt;”><span class=”open”>F</span>ames Aliquam consectetuer sem Quisque elit Nam nibh libero neque nis<span class=”close”>l</span>

<span class=”author”>Mr. Fesd</span>
    </blockquote>

rkearbey Friend

Thanks Scotty but…when I put that code in, it still doesn’t show the little man icon and put the name in bold. Am I missing something?

Here is the live demo of the Corona template:

http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php?template=ja_corona

Thanks again!!!!

Sherlock Friend

Can you please send via PM an admin account of your website so that I could look into the issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum