Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    in the header grafoc there is always some (radnom) text displayed. Any way to remove this text in a setting?
    thanks

mfcphil Friend

Can you be a little clearer…. which graphic do you mean?

olernst Friend

sorry. I try my best. ok I mean the logo grafic at the top of the page (JA AVIAN II). Just above the menue. I can see across the whole screen for example this text:
    Yesterday all servers in the U.S. went out on strike in a bid to get more RAM and better CPUs. A spokes person said that the need for better RAM was due to some fool increasing the front-side bus speed. In future, buses will be told to slow down in residential motherboards.

does this help
    thanks

bigrk Friend

Do you have a url so we can see?

mfcphil Friend

That sounds like the old headline text stories they used to use in the Ja newsflash modules

olernst Friend

wow!!! thanks a lot. it was this module:
    mod_newsflash/
    Thanks for your help. absolute outstanding!!

bigrk Friend

Yeah, I’m assuming that he installed the template over an older site and has something published in a wrong area. Should be able to spot it right away with the url.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum