Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Tom,

Agree on last

Menalto Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 54948 wrote:</em><blockquote>Okay … Then Hung needs to seriously re-evaluate the workflow and business structure and make a firm determination of what he and his Development Staff are realistically able to accomplish in terms of quantity and quality.

If, in trying to meet the quantity expectation, the quality suffers (as many – such as VisiGod above – voice that they feel it often times does), then Hung needs to make a firm decision on how he is going to handle the situation . . . that is, if he wishes JoomlART to maintain it’s reputation for QUALITY Joomla templates.

Let’s face the facts – not all the people will be pleased all the time. Heck, there are plenty of JoomlART templates I’m not crazy about.
    I simply don’t bother with them.

Above all, clear and concise communication is a necessity – no matter what the ultimate decision would be.

:cool:</blockquote>

The business model they work after expired a while ago, things changes so does Joomlart.
    If Ja gonna be nr.1 things need to be done, and i feel by go down to 1 template a month is not the right thing to do, if they feel they need to do it, well, thats up to them. But in my opinion they go the wrong way.
    This is no complain about JA or their work at all, but to regroup the team, make the changes and keep them would in my eyes take not more than 2 weeks. If new developers is needed, get them.
    Where i worked before we was 24-25 people, me and two others needed to regroup the whole company, buildt up a quality system, this turned out to be a very good solution that time. We got a better workflow, satisifed customers/clients, a better structure on the company. Same thing is needed to be done here also.

Will it take long time? No.
    Will it cost alot of money? No.
    Will the clients be more satisifed? Yes.
    Will our reputation grow? Yes.

TomC Moderator

<em>@Menalto 54956 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Will it cost alot of money? No.
    </blockquote>
    Not knowing how much Hung pays his Developers now . . . I can’t help but wonder how much more he might have to pay to revamp processes and/or hire more Developers.

VisiGod Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 54962 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not knowing how much Hung pays his Developers now . . . I can’t help but wonder how much more he might have to pay to revamp processes and/or hire more Developers.</blockquote>
    Are there any except him?

swemmel Friend

VisiGod;54963Are there any except him?

Yes, Visigod,

At least I know there is a design-team who design the template. And there is a developers-team that do the coding for the template.

Peter

VisiGod Friend

Who are these anonymous heroes 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  VisiGod 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum