Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just notice our “date” shown on our JA Nex template is off by 1 day.
    Here is our site: http://district279.org/

I did look into our Joomla setting (under global configuration) and make sure we are in the correct time zone, and I haven’t make any changes so please help me figure out why the date will be off by 1 day?

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI the Timezone is selected from the server settings time .
    Joomla just uses the server’s time. The server and your computer may not be in the same time zone or under the same DST rules.
    Please contact to your server support team to check your timezone .

osseo Friend

Hi,

I did check the server timezone and it is set up correct as Chicago CST.
    I did also notice is not exactly 1 day behind, it’s about 17 hours so that’s in the European time zone?
    Is there any timezone setting in the JA nex template code I should be looking for?

Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Sorry There are not such kind of settings present in the template , But for more review on it i will cross check it with development team and let u know if there is something related to template .
    Hi i need your site admin details and FTP details .PM me both the details . there no such kind of setting in template . i need to check your server time .

osseo Friend

Hi, I did overwrite with the current day/time on our Linux server, so it appears to be working now. But I would still like to know how to fix this issue once for all in case if my “overwrite” fails at some point. I’ll PM you the login and please let me know if you find anything from our developers.

Also, while you are in the back-end, can you please take a look at our JA NEX extension updates? I don’t know if these issues are related but there were 5 modules and 1 pulgin needs to be updated from Joomlart but I keep getting errors when I attempt to update them. (See error messages below.)

I’m currently running Joomla 2.5.27, do you recommend I upgrade to Joomla 3.X if I keep getting problems? I hope the JA nex template will continue to work in 3.X because we don’t want to switch template yet.

Please advise, thanks.

• Unknown Archive type
    • Update path does not exist
    • Error updating COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_TYPE_.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi There are no such time settings in the template . I also checked your server time .Actually Joomla using server time . and all current time comes from server time zone .
    Glad you sort it out .
    For the problem related to the extension update .

JA Extension are only updated by the JA Extension Manager .
    It seems currently you are updating extension via Joomla extension manager .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum