Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Well, the Membership FAQ says:
    Q:Once my membership is expired, do I have to renew to continue using the templates?
    A:No. You do not have to renew to use the templates on the site you have installed. You are allowed to use the templates which had been released before or during your membership period. However, your account will be marked as unlicensed and you will NOT be able to download new templates or access Customer Support Forums .

My membership has expired on 04 Feb 2008, by it seems I am not allow to download the templates which had been released before or during your membership period, for example:JA Barite was released on 05 February 2008. And more, I cant not even download the templates before I join JATC.

How can I do?

TomC Moderator

I think you are misinterpreting the policy.

You can use the templates you already downloaded while you were a member, but once your membership has expired, you can no longer download templates, extensions, etc.

You will need to renew your membership if you want to download anything – even templates that were released prior to your membership expiration date.

mfcphil Friend

The Templates Club Member Forums – Restricted to Members Only

as it says in the title everything in the club members area is for club members, to be a part of this you must renew your liecence.

While you are a member you may download as many template as you want, as soon as your membership runs out you will not be able to access these areas.

Michael Casha Friend

Just adding onto this, you MUST license your domain during your subscription @ http://www.joomlart.com/member/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum