Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

PRIORITY
    Dear Joomla Art team …

why I feel like a beggar when I ask support ?
    ( ticket #FLV-165-81694 )
    I wait long time .. I still wait also .. did you care a bout me ?

I give you full access info even to my host space .. and the support team just reinstall the plugin without he test it .. and he ask me to test it .. is this the support ?? I can reinstall all plugin and already I tell him I already reinstall it many times .. but still no change .. and I lose contact with him again ..

you get the top not easy .. so don’t demolish all your structure only for small issue ..
    the client just need care .. what if you buy some thing you like it and you need support but you get ignored only .. or some answers not seriously ..

then please help me for my small issue .. its only the JA Content Type and Ajax Content Type not working ..

first if I click gallery I get this link in the address bar :

http://www.khabar.co.id/administrator/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=edit&contenttype=gallery

and fast auto change to this link :

http://www.khabar.co.id/administrator/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=edit&id=529

and I get only normal joomla content .. what the big big big issue …

I also download Plugin JA Content Type (166.2 KB) 1.0.2 the newest one .. but still can’t .. please do some thing for me

I was very happy when I buy this template but now I feel sad .. please help me

Saguaros Moderator

Hi skipcorp,

I’m terribly sorry for the lateness

Could you update the correct URL to access backend of your site in that ticket ? as I tried with: yoursite/administrator but it seems not right.

I will check it directly on your site and see what’s wrong.

Regards,
    Saguaros

skipcorp Friend

after I give you the correct path for the admin panel you only ask me to update my template and tell you what is the result .. did you think this is the big thing you do to support me ? I already do all that yesterday .. and when I never get any changed I use my old backup again .. and today I use really the old one after I try the last update … can u just give me a real support not only ask me to do some thing I already do it .. you by this way only west my time and I will lose all my support time only for try this and try that .. this is paid support not free .. why you as a support team handle this issue until solve ? please .. we need your help .

skipcorp Friend

I finally find the problem … it was ( FIELDSATTACH ) component …. its not working compatibility with the template

TomC Moderator

So as it turns out, it wasn’t a JoomlArt issue after all, eh?

Constructive cooperation is often much more productive than lashing out, don’tcha think? 😎

Glad to see you were able to identify your issue . . . All the best with your continuing site development.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum