Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

All was working fine till today. When I went to check on the layout for the positions, the layout grid has disapeared. Now I can’t assign any modules to the published positions or even change the layout. How can I fix this?

Thanks for the help

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    DId you changed anything in the layout files , Error comes when wrong modification done in the layout files .
    Revert the custom changes , and update template and T3 plugin to latest version .
    + Set the error report to maximum and see the error on template layout page , send screenshot of the error.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    DId you changed anything in the layout files , Error comes when wrong modification done in the layout files .
    Revert the custom changes , and update template and T3 plugin to latest version .
    + Set the error report to maximum and see the error on template layout page , send screenshot of the error.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum