Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

this is the share code[<!– JiaThis Button BEGIN –>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://v3.jiathis.com/code/jiathis_r.js?move=0&btn=r5.gif” charset=”utf-8″></script>
    <!– JiaThis Button END –>/HTML]
    you can see the demo here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    can you provide more details about the issue .
    If you using third party sharing tools , in this case u need to contact there support team for its look and design .
    We not provide support for third party extensions and scripts

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    can you provide more details about the issue .
    If you using third party sharing tools , in this case u need to contact there support team for its look and design .

yunmart Friend

hi , i use the k2 tools and paste the share code in it ,put in position debug, it display bad, how to display well

yunmart Friend

hi , i use the k2 tools and paste the share code in it ,put in position debug, it display bad, how to display well

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@yunmart 490644 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi , i use the k2 tools and paste the share code in it ,put in position debug, it display bad, how to display well</blockquote>
    Hi
    I am not sure about the look , you need to contact to sharing tools support team fir its look and design. you can let us know if there is something that creating issue from our product . We can help to solve , but fir third party extensions design and looks we do not provide support.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@yunmart 490644 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi , i use the k2 tools and paste the share code in it ,put in position debug, it display bad, how to display well</blockquote>
    Hi
    I am not sure about the look , you need to contact to sharing tools support team fir its look and design. you can let us know if there is something that creating issue from our product . We can help to solve , but fir third party extensions design and looks we do not provide support.

yunmart Friend

hi i have recorded a video

yunmart Friend

hi i have recorded a video

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@yunmart 490804 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi i have recorded a video</blockquote>
    <blockquote>If you using third party sharing tools , in this case u need to contact there support team for its look and design .
    </blockquote>
    Dear sir as i said before we do not provide support for third party extensions .
    kindly make site live and contact to sharing tools support team for its look and design .
    + you are not local system , no one can access you site . 🙁
    Hope u understand .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@yunmart 490804 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi i have recorded a video</blockquote>
    <blockquote>If you using third party sharing tools , in this case u need to contact there support team for its look and design .
    </blockquote>
    Dear sir as i said before we do not provide support for third party extensions .
    kindly make site live and contact to sharing tools support team for its look and design .
    + you are not local system , no one can access you site . 🙁
    Hope u understand .

yunmart Friend

ok , its solved thank you

yunmart Friend

ok , its solved thank you

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yunmart 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum