Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

After searching for a while I found out that Ja Vintas isn’t a responsive template. Does that mean that my site never will look good on iPhone, iPad or any other Android phones?
    Or is there a css I can change somewhere to try to fix this?

Thanks for any help!

pavit Moderator

Hi

Ja Vintas is not responsive but it has a specific layout for the Mobile devices ( IOS and Android ) so your website will look good on them too

and you don’t need to manage other files

knerten Friend

But it doesn’t look good now. The menu on the top gets cut of on both sides and makes one of the menus partly disappear by placing it underneath the mainmenu.
    It seems like the whole page is much narrower than it is when I look at it on a Mc or PC.
    Can you please take a look at it?
    http://www.paydesign.no

Thank you!

pavit Moderator

Hi

This is how your website look on the iPhone you need only to change your logo image for the mobile layout

To change it go to templatesja_vintascssiphonetemplate.css around line 238

/* Logo Image ---*/
    h1.logo {
    width: 271px;
    height: 33px;
    }

h1.logo a {
    background: url(../../images/logo.png) no-repeat left; <------ make your changes here
    display: block;
    width: 271px;
    }

You need to upload a new logo image with 271×33 dimensions in templatesja_vintasimages folder

1. IMG_0800
    2. IMG_0801
    knerten Friend

The page looks totally different on my iPhone. It looks like the normal page, nothing like the one you are showing me. It has the slider, pictures and everything. How come your looks different?

But if I change the logo, will it be changed on the normal page as well? The one I see on my PC? 271×33 is very small in height…

This is what it looks like on my iPhone:

1. problem1
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  knerten 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum