Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I have installed Joomla and Ja-Techzone on top of that.
    As of what I see, the title of the browser window is always the name of the menu item.
    e.g. When we are at Home, it shown Home.

This is not what I am looking for.
    I need the browser title to reflect the name of my web site, e.g. BLA-BLA menu
    not only the menu item.

How can i solve this?
    Thanks

TomC Moderator

Only seeing one page (your home page) on your site . . . have you created any more menu items directing to other pages?

TomC Moderator

Only seeing one page (your home page) on your site . . . have you created any more menu items directing to other pages?

mamsadegh Friend

Hi Yup now if you look there are more menus, and when i select them i have the same issue. on the title of the window, there is no web site name, it is just the name of the menu that i have selected.

mamsadegh Friend

Hi Yup now if you look there are more menus, and when i select them i have the same issue. on the title of the window, there is no web site name, it is just the name of the menu that i have selected.

TomC Moderator

<em>@mamsadegh 488923 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Yup now if you look there are more menus, and when i select them i have the same issue. on the title of the window, there is no web site name, it is just the name of the menu that i have selected.</blockquote>

Where are the additional menus (that can be selected)?

TomC Moderator

<em>@mamsadegh 488923 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Yup now if you look there are more menus, and when i select them i have the same issue. on the title of the window, there is no web site name, it is just the name of the menu that i have selected.</blockquote>

Where are the additional menus (that can be selected)?

mamsadegh Friend

what do you mean?
    Just select the second menu. This takes you to the page containing K2 forums. is this what you want or…?
    or the third menu, takes you to another page.

mamsadegh Friend

what do you mean?
    Just select the second menu. This takes you to the page containing K2 forums. is this what you want or…?
    or the third menu, takes you to another page.

TomC Moderator

You can set the browser page title for each menu item as follows:

1. Open Menu Manager
    2. Select Main Menu
    3. Select Menu Item
    4. Click “Page Display” Tab
    5. Enter whatever you wish to display within the “Browser Page Title” field

SAVE CHANGES

TomC Moderator

You can set the browser page title for each menu item as follows:

1. Open Menu Manager
    2. Select Main Menu
    3. Select Menu Item
    4. Click “Page Display” Tab
    5. Enter whatever you wish to display within the “Browser Page Title” field

SAVE CHANGES

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum