Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Support, The video cannot be autoplay and the left top close icon cannot work at iPhone 5 when using the video background coding.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    you have added multi video in single module ,
    this is the issue its not working . by default video module is on homepage is not auto play , it will play when you click on the button .
    Configure the video module as per this documentation with single video .
    Here is the link of userguide
    Check the block Video Background in above user guide .
    let me know if its still have some issues in it

gavinycyphy Friend

Thank you!
    We changed it into 2 single module.
    However, our video is mp4 format (not youtube), is this ok to use <iframe></<iframe> to do it?
    If we need to use mp4 only, what coding for us need to implement ?

also, the close button are not work at iPhone5 and iPad? is this any issue for it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Yes you can use add images from local , but stil i suggest you to use video from Vimeo or youtube , it will help you in your server resources .
    I test the close button on iphone 5 its working fine , can you clear browser cache and check it again.

gavinycyphy Friend

Sorry that we still cannot work for close button even clear browser cache. we try at 3 iPhone5 and 1iPad devices.

We found that the close button is work for just open the video and then close it. if played the video first and then close it, the close button will not work. We also checked this issue at your demo site http://ja-sugite.demo.joomlart.com. the result is same as our site.

is it video format is only support youtube? if we are using mp4. How implement for the coding of video.background.js file to support it and the close button will work?

Thank a lot!

gavinycyphy Friend

you mentioned that “by default video module is on homepage is not auto play , it will play when you click on the button “.

Could the video will autoplay when one click at iPhone5/ iPad and then the video can play it?

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi ,
    yes i also facing this issue now ..
    <blockquote>We also checked this issue at your demo site http://ja-sugite.demo.joomlart.com. the result is same as our site.</blockquote>
    <blockquote>is it video format is only support youtube? if we are using mp4. How implement for the coding of video.background.js file to support it and the close button will work?</blockquote>
    Please wait i am referring your problem to the development team for further review on it .
    Thanks in advance for your patience .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum