Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

At lest by my observation, it seems that one of the most requested “how to’s” is how to get rid of the “You Are Here” texts within the breadcrumbs feature in the templates. (Heck, just with the Kyanite template alone I’ve seen it asked two or three different times).

So, I’m thinking that, perhaps, the JA Development Team should just do away with this element altogether going forward. Of course, it would be more valuable and noteworthy to Hung and the Development Team to see how many others agree or disagree with this suggestion – hence, the poll.

What do you all think?

mfcphil Friend

Totally Disagree

KINDLY Keep IT!

TomC Moderator

What about it being an option within the module itself – like “click here if you want “you are here” ?

mfcphil Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 154078 wrote:</em><blockquote>What about it being an option within the module itself – like “click here if you want “you are here” ?</blockquote>

That is different…No harm in that 😉

itsnexgen Friend

Keep it as it is.. 😉

enjutsukai Friend

I would have it removed when the breadcrumbs are disabled.. What it the point of it showing still if you disable breadcrumbs in the first place.

samanoqo Friend

keep keep keep

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  samanoqo 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum