Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have created a new Style called “uber – TotnesEnergy – Homepage” and changed the colours but it is not showing in the front end. The other TotnesEnergy templates are also not changing the text and primary colours.
    Thanks
    Andrew

TomC Moderator

How did you go about creating the theme and assigning it within your Template Manager?

chichestersolar Friend

<em>@TomC 475193 wrote:</em><blockquote>How did you go about creating the theme and assigning it within your Template Manager?</blockquote>

I copied one of the original themes. Then I changed the menu item to use the new theme. Is there something else I need to do?
    Thanks

chichestersolar Friend

I found the assignment in template manager. For example I assigned the theme “TotnesEnergy – Homepage” to Main Menu > Totnes Energy (which is the home page) and the homepage has not changed the colour of writing, titles or primary colours.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@chichestersolar 475518 wrote:</em><blockquote>I found the assignment in template manager. For example I assigned the theme “TotnesEnergy – Homepage” to Main Menu > Totnes Energy (which is the home page) and the homepage has not changed the colour of writing, titles or primary colours.</blockquote>

Did you solve the problem on your site? I checked your site and see :

+ Homepage(Totnes Energy menu) -> template style (TotnesEnergy – Homepage)

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@chichestersolar 475518 wrote:</em><blockquote>I found the assignment in template manager. For example I assigned the theme “TotnesEnergy – Homepage” to Main Menu > Totnes Energy (which is the home page) and the homepage has not changed the colour of writing, titles or primary colours.</blockquote>

Did you solve the problem on your site? I checked your site and see :

+ Homepage(Totnes Energy menu) -> template style (TotnesEnergy – Homepage)

chichestersolar Friend

Hi,
    Still haven’t managed to change the colour of the titles in the module on the home page.
    Any ideas would be appreciated – I am sure it is something I have overlooked since I don’t use Joomla very much.
    Many thanks
    Andrew

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try to change the color title module with my solution below

Open templates/uber/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.sections-wrap .section .section-title span {
    color: #ff5a00;
    }

1. Screen-Shot-2015-06-08-at-13.54.45
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try to change the color title module with my solution below

Open templates/uber/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.sections-wrap .section .section-title span {
    color: #ff5a00;
    }

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum