Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I can not change the theme of the template, I can not set the green theme as default theme

TomC Moderator

In addition to setting the theme as “default,” you need to make sure you have the correct Menu Assignments within your Template Manager–Theme settings.

lg21 Friend

Thanks perfect

TomC Moderator

Happy to help . . . All the best with your continuing site development. 🙂

lg21 Friend

you are very professional, give answers esaudienti and are quick to respond.
    Your templates are well made the only fault in qusi all your templates, logos are very small and almost always in the same row with the menu.

TomC Moderator

<em>@lg21 447958 wrote:</em><blockquote>you are very professional, give answers esaudienti and are quick to respond.
    Your templates are well made the only fault in qusi all your templates, logos are very small and almost always in the same row with the menu.</blockquote>

There are always creative ways to modify each template to one’s liking. 😎

lg21 Friend

changing the topic, however, I realized that the contents are gone in the home and in the contacts module is missing and all the rest

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lg21 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum