Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am running into an issue when editing with ThemeMagic.

Joomla 3.3.0 with T3 2.2.1

Please see attachments for a visual of what is happening.

Site does not preview correctly within ThemeMagic, although I can go between the template color options, if I save any changes and/or save a new theme the style sheet of the site seems to break.

This is hopefully a conflict with something that you can point me towards.

Thank you,
    -John

1. Screen-shot-2014-06-05-at-2.57.11-PM
    2. Screen-shot-2014-06-05-at-2.57.48-PM
    3. Screen-shot-2014-06-05-at-2.58.58-PM
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please PM me the admin credentials of your site so that i can check it for you .
    Without making its live we can not assume the problem .

jhervert Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 430962 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Please PM me the admin credentials of your site so that i can check it for you .
    Without making its live we can not assume the problem .</blockquote>

PM sent. Thank you in advance.

-John

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi John , i am not able to access your admin panel ,
    Please check it send the correct details

jhervert Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 431229 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi John , i am not able to access your admin panel ,
    Please check it send the correct details</blockquote>

I just double checked and signed in from a remote connection using the information from the PM and was able to log in. Please let me know if you are still having issues.

Thank you,
    -John

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi John,

I could not see URL of your site and admin credentials info, but I guess you have customised T3 blank template on your site.

The Thememagic (admin) only loads LESS styles defined in T3 Blank template (For example: templates/t3_blank/less/variables.less file). I’m not sure what you did define the css styles on your site.

Please check again. If the issue still remains at your end, please PM correct admin credentials, I will investigate further.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum