Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Downloaded in Quickstart 3.3 in XAMPP 1.8.3 and tried to change logo image, which failed.

After accessing ThemeMagic the following error messages show. Maybe there’s a cause for above

NameError: variable @t3-image-path is undefined
    in mod_jaslideshowlite.less on line 13, column 18:

12 display: block;

13 background: url(“@{t3-image-path}/slideloading.gif”) transparent no-repeat center center;

14 width: 100%;

and

NameError: variable @white is undefined
    in k2.less on line 53, column 14:

52 .even {

53 background: @white;

54 border-bottom: 1px dotted @t3-border-color;

TomC Moderator

Have you considered trying to modify your logo via CSS?

fronsky Friend

Why? Does this functionality not work when editing the Theme data?

TomC Moderator

<em>@fronsky 447051 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why? Does this functionality not work when editing the Theme data?</blockquote>

Not necessarily . . . But seeing as you’re having some difficulty via ThemeMagic, was just a suggestion.

fronsky Friend

Ok, thank you :).

But I don’t want to “develop” to much. This should work as it is should be “proven technology” ……….

TomC Moderator

<em>@fronsky 447053 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, thank you :).

But I don’t want to “develop” to much. This should work as it is should be “proven technology” ……….</blockquote>

Well, I’ll alert the JA Developers as to your issue . . . . but if you continue to experience issues, let me know.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@fronsky: You can use the solution below for this problem

Open both files: templates/ja_medicare/less/mod_jaslideshowlite.less and templates/ja_medicare/less/k2.less

Change

/**
    * $JA#COPYRIGHT$
    */

To

/**
    * $JA#COPYRIGHT$
    */

// VARIABLES & MIXINS
    // ------------------
    @import "vars.less"; // Modify this for custom colors, font-sizes, etc

Let me know if it helps

fronsky Friend

Thank you. That worked for the errors shown in the ThemeMagic.

Only to changing the logo, site name and site slogan under “Theme” does still not brings a change to the site even cleaning buffers, etc. of the browser. Only if a copy and rename a new logo image under the same name it changes but leaving the medicare naming.
    Strange….

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m not sure what did you change the logo on your site but you can set it from ‘Theme‘ tab in backend settings of JA Medicare template.

This option is not global. You should set the logo in each template style, if your site built from quickstart, you have to change the logo on your site from ja_medicare – Features Intro template style

1. ja_medicare_configure
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum