Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Cannot get JA JobBoard to install from installation administration page. Details are below:

• JobBoard version: 1.4.5
    • Joomla version: 1.5.17
    • PHP version: 5.2.6
    • DB version: 5.0.22
    • Server Apache: 2.2.3
    • All directories are writable

• Attempting to install: com_jajobboard.v1.4.5.zip
    • This is a brand new installation, not an upgrade.

The error that is returned is “There was an error uploading this file to the server.” and also states that it is “Unable to find install package.” It sounds like an issue with the actual packaged content. Please advise on a solution, preferably before my 7 day trial is up. 😀

I can provide SU access if necessary, but would prefer that the install worked on my end in case I need to reinstall at a later date.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@pscarnegie 179125 wrote:</em><blockquote>Cannot get JA JobBoard to install from installation administration page. Details are below:

• JobBoard version: 1.4.5
    • Joomla version: 1.5.17
    • PHP version: 5.2.6
    • DB version: 5.0.22
    • Server Apache: 2.2.3
    • All directories are writable

• Attempting to install: com_jajobboard.v1.4.5.zip
    • This is a brand new installation, not an upgrade.

The error that is returned is “There was an error uploading this file to the server.” and also states that it is “Unable to find install package.” It sounds like an issue with the actual packaged content. Please advise on a solution, preferably before my 7 day trial is up. 😀

I can provide SU access if necessary, but would prefer that the install worked on my end in case I need to reinstall at a later date.</blockquote>

Hi Pscarnegie,,

Kindly try again with following document for more details on JAJobboard installation.

http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Job_Board/Installation_Guides

If you still face this problem, please raise a ticket instructed via below link and our technical team will help you out.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/guidelines-for-efficient-prompt-help/

Feel free to let me know for any information.

Regards,

jukeboxjunkey Friend

An old thread but I had a similar issue and resolved it.

Add (or create) to the .htaccess file in the root directory the following:

php_value upload_max_filesize 64M

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jukeboxjunkey 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum