Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JA Extenstion Manager Component for J25 & J3. It’s version 2.6.0 and i’m running Joomla 3.4.1.

When i try i get>

Error

Invalid extension update

i’m not quite sure what i should do to stop this extension from appearing or if i should try to get it to update correctly.

Have a great evening! 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    All JA Extension and template can only be updated through the JA Extension manager .
    So if you would like to update JA Extension manager update it through Component >> JA Extension manager >> components .
    (Add user/passs of JA Account in Service manager Area and choose Joomlart update while updating JA extensions.)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    All JA Extension and template can only be updated through the JA Extension manager .
    So if you would like to update JA Extension manager update it through Component >> JA Extension manager >> components .
    (Add user/passs of JA Account in Service manager Area and choose Joomlart update while updating JA extensions.)

frazelle09 Friend

Thanks! That did it. The help was fast, too!

Have a great evening! 🙂 Yea, India!!!

frazelle09 Friend

Thanks! That did it. The help was fast, too!

Have a great evening! 🙂 Yea, India!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  frazelle09 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum