Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am looking for a corporate template for several upcoming projects.

I am looking for something clean, stylish and modern: –

• Quick Loading
    • Looks very good on iphones and blackberrys etc
    • lots of good, clean, 2white”

I love this style of website

http://www.doctors.net.uk/

i also like the style of this website

http://www.nhs.uk/Pages/HomePage.aspx

they are both clean, professional, look nice, easy to navigate and perfect in my opinion for an SMB corporate/business/sales site

Do you have any new templates that look like these or could be modified to look like these?

Cheers:)

hacksider Friend

I think this can be easily done using JA_Erica, JA_Beryl, JA_Sulfur and JA_Ruby, just change the image on the top and it can be a replica. JA_Ruby is the nearest in my opinion though.

smitheringale Friend

<em>@hacksider 169796 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think this can be easily done using JA_Erica, JA_Beryl, JA_Sulfur and JA_Ruby, just change the image on the top and it can be a replica. JA_Ruby is the nearest in my opinion though.</blockquote>

Hi hacksider – thank you for taking some time to look into this.

Having a single page centred in the browser window (very much like the joomlart website we are using now) is a significant part of what I like about the two sites listed above.

I’m not sure how the templates are set up in terms of xhtml, php and css – but is it possible to change erica, sulphur, beryl and ruby to have a single page centred in the browser window. If so, how would you go about doing this?

I also love the simplicity of the first website I showed you. You can view EVERYTHING on the home page in the browser (without scrolling) and there are some nice icons which look very aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

One slight criticism of the doctors website is that it loses something from being so beautiful – i.e. it would be easier to read with bigger text, darker background etc. – but other than that, it is practically perfect to me.

I haven’t decided whether I want to eat it or marry it 🙂

hacksider Friend

Actually, you can just add a custom module in the middle part and put a module with html on it. You can easily achieve that with ja_topaz

Here’s a quick instruction on topaz
    1. Disable the modules on the side
    2. Disable the image on the middle and change it to custom html with something like the doctors website
    3. Enable the modules below (footer, etc) for the contents on the bottom

About the font, just use firebug to easily locate the font size on the css.

Hope that simple instruction helps (I enjoy replying here since it helps me accumulate points, har har har!)

smitheringale Friend

<em>@hacksider 169922 wrote:</em><blockquote>Actually, you can just add a custom module in the middle part and put a module with html on it. You can easily achieve that with ja_topaz

Here’s a quick instruction on topaz
    1. Disable the modules on the side
    2. Disable the image on the middle and change it to custom html with something like the doctors website
    3. Enable the modules below (footer, etc) for the contents on the bottom

About the font, just use firebug to easily locate the font size on the css.

Hope that simple instruction helps (I enjoy replying here since it helps me accumulate points, har har har!)</blockquote>

Hi hacksider, thanks for the information.

Would it be putting you to much trouble to ask the following question: –

How would you 1) disable modules on the side, 2) disable images in the middle and change to custom html and then 3) enable the modules below the footer

In fact, how do you add new custom modules to a template?

Big thanks coming your way if you can answer this – 🙂 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  smitheringale 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum