Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Joomlart Team,

i think i have suggestion to you all that you have to give attention to this template ja nerine, this is very clean and very good template for business purpose website, it’s has very good looks, untill now i still love this template but with no update at all from you team, it is hard for me to use it. if this is very old one but for me, this is your very clean template i really interested.

hope this will be updated to compatible with the latest versionof joomla,

regards

TomC Moderator

The issue of updating our older J1.5 Templates is one that continues to be discussed – though no definitive plan of action has yet been decided upon. Continue to keep an eye on our BLOG and UPDATES[/url] sections for continuing and future announcements.

😎

qbali JATC

any news about updated joomla 2.5 to this template ? thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Its difficult to confirm at this moment if JA Nerine or other older templates would be updated for J 2.5 or not. Right now we are trying to update our J 2.5 templates for J 3.0 and updating K2 styles from around 16 templates.

We are going to need more time before we can plan for older template upgrades.

qbali JATC

thnaks for the reply,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  qbali 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum