Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

The first problem is that I have an error message that comes out when I go into the contact section. The error code (Erreur fatale : de la ContentHelperRoute ‘Classe pas trouvĂ© dans /home/lanauweb/public_html/nord/modules/mod_articles_categories/tmpl/default_items.php sur la ligne 13)

Problem two is an update problem. When I do the updates it tells me that Alert the update path does not exist.

Three problem is to know it has a specific size for the photo that is on an item. I do not find the right size for my pictures.

thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For Problem 1 I have to check this directly on your site, kindly post your site super user details via Private reply.
    2 . All the JA Extensions and templates are only updated via JA Extension manager component, kindly configure the extension with your JA Account user/pass and then update extension from it.

1. You can set the images size from article global options. Here is documentation.

Regards

infocommax Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I have not found any error on the site.
    For JAEM, I just installed the extension and now you can configure it > http://prntscr.com/dmv7e7

infocommax Friend

Hello

I’m going to do tests on my side and the first time you go to the contact page it will go my if you think the page or if you leave the contact page for another page on the site and you come back to the Contact page you will see the error message.

Yes thank you I saw that you had made install of the extension.

1. 2016-12-20_11h23_28
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The error is from core Joomla module, I suggest you post the issue on Joomla forum here https://forum.joomla.org/
    So you will get a better reply on this issue from Joomla team.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum