Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have looked at this thumbnail for days now.

Tried to rename it, tried everything but simply cant get rid of it 🙁

Please help…

1. Get-rid-of-this
    Don Lee Friend

What will happen if you use a 16×16 thumbnail? I think it’ll like a emoticon than a thumbnail thus you should change another for a better look site 🙂

cansay Friend

<em>@donglt 181089 wrote:</em><blockquote>What will happen if you use a 16×16 thumbnail? I think it’ll like a emoticon than a thumbnail thus you should change another for a better look site :)</blockquote>

It is because jasidenews sometimes threats my pictures as urls and not text.
    So it will show an url.

We then modded ja sidenews, but now it uses the last image on the page and not the first one.
    So the fix was not really any god.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/jasidenews-considers-images-to-be-txt/.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear cansay!

As you mentioned about php code finding a image displayed. with the php code the module automatic find a image inside the introtext of article and get , resize it. so that to restrict the bug happen. you should put only one image inside the introtext:

<p>IMAGE HERE
    INTROTEXT HERE
    </p>
    <hr id=”system-readmore”/>
    FULL TEXT HERE

cansay Friend

<em>@tienhc 181486 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear cansay!

As you mentioned about php code finding a image displayed. with the php code the module automatic find a image inside the introtext of article and get , resize it. so that to restrict the bug happen. you should put only one image inside the introtext:

<p>IMAGE HERE
    INTROTEXT HERE
    </p>
    <hr id=”system-readmore”/>
    FULL TEXT HERE
    </blockquote>

Introtext 🙁 ???

I dont know what that is my freind ?
    We just write 🙁

Saguaros Moderator

the Introtext is the short description display on the list of aritlces ( inside the blog layout )

cansay Friend

<em>@tienhc 182391 wrote:</em><blockquote>the Introtext is the short description display on the list of aritlces ( inside the blog layout )</blockquote>

I have never used this 🙁

I read about it here – http://www.joomlajumpstart.com/beginning-joomla/1-joomla-usage/5-joomla-15-intro-text-and-readmore-text

Dont understand how or why I should make a specific intro text in an article ? 🙁

Saguaros Moderator

Pls see my snapshot to understand this
    Thanks

cansay Friend

<em>@tienhc 183756 wrote:</em><blockquote>Pls see my snapshot to understand this
    Thanks</blockquote>
    Thx mate.

Im using readmore function now 🙂

Never had any usage for it before 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cansay 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum