Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

For some reason when I changed the fifth picture in the slideshow the thumbnail doesn’t update accordingly. You can see that the fifth picture is displayed, but the thumbnail still shows the Christmas picture. Can you tell me how to update the thumb?

Thanks.

1. slideshow
    cjmicro Friend

maybe it is your cache? Can you show a url then I can look and see if i see the same t humbs as your screenshot.

Cheryl

jjsmulo Friend

I tried that but no success. Thanks for the suggestion.

I looked again in my media folder and found it was in a automatic resized image folder.

cjmicro Friend

You found the thumbnail there – the one you wanted to change? I’d delete it and see if the slideshow recreates the new thumbnail (or just rename it temporarily in case you might want to put it back).

That’s just what I would try, not saying it will work!
    Cheryl

rduque Friend

<em>@jjsmulo 113003 wrote:</em><blockquote>For some reason when I changed the fifth picture in the slideshow the thumbnail doesn’t update accordingly. You can see that the fifth picture is displayed, but the thumbnail still shows the Christmas picture. Can you tell me how to update the thumb?

Thanks.</blockquote>
    you need to delete the file from the resized folder, say if you name your image slideshow.jpg, it will create a thumbnail size into the resized folder. you need to delete the existing image file in that folder with the same filename and try to refresh your site, and that will correct the problem.

hope this helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rduque 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum