Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, on Chrome and Firefox the site looks fine. But on Internet Explorer,the thumbnails don’t work on the”portfolio” page I would really appreciate help on this to make it look the same as it does on Chrome and Firefox.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<blockquote>Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.</blockquote>

I got this error message when i tried to access your site with username/password included on this thread. You can check and send me correct info, I shall check the problem on your site.

amarks56 Friend

sent to you 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@amarks56 390137 wrote:</em><blockquote>sent to you :-)</blockquote>

I have fixed the problem on your site because it conflicted css style. You can check it again, let me know if it helps

amarks56 Friend

Thanks Ninja, although now the thumnails appear to be in different places on Mozilla and Internet Explorer. Can you explain what I need to do make then be in the same place on both browsers? Thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have compared it on Mozilla Firefox (v24.0) and Internet Explorer 9,10 browser but i could not find the difference. You can clarify to detail this problem on your site. It would help to understand the issue and give you specific answers.

amarks56 Friend

Can you see how the thumbnails in the “Portfolio” section are centered in Mozilla, and on Internet Explorer they are not?

amarks56 Friend

I cleared the cache in my Internet Explorer and that seemed to fix it. I was unaware of how much the cache can modify a site. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  amarks56 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum