Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Dear support,

Could you please respond to ticket number: #FUU-168-94878
    It has been a week ago I received an answer from your side.

Thanks,

Woekerzee

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Can you tell me for which department you posted this ticket , so that i can forward it to them

woekerzee Friend

The reply email address is: installation@joomlart.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

i forwarded thus issue to our ticket department, you will get reply by tomorrow .
    thanks for your patience

woekerzee Friend

Thank you!

woekerzee Friend

Hello,

I was expecting a reply today, but I haven’t received any.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@woekerzee 432724 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I was expecting a reply today, but I haven’t received any.</blockquote>

It took me pretty much time to debug the problem on your site as it’s not easy. I see there has been JS conflicts between com_jreviews and jomsocial. That’s reason why all modules in parallax position of JA Appolio template didn’t work.

Do you have backup of a working version before to upgrading com_jreviews on your site?

woekerzee Friend

Hello Ninja Lead,

Thanks for getting back with me. I submitted another topic for this issue as well in the JA Appolio category. No, I haven’t a working version with the com_jreviews ready – but with disabling both components, the issue still exists.

Could you assist me to solve this issue?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Your site installed so many 3rd party extensions, thus it is really hard to control the compatibility in this case as well as debug the root of problem.

Please try to disable extensions one by one to see which can be the cause of issue.

woekerzee Friend

All components have been disabled, but no success…

woekerzee Friend

Nevermind, I sent my host a ticket with the question to restore an old backup. The cause of the problem has not be defined, but the site is up and running again. Thanks for the efforts anyway.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  woekerzee 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum