Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just downloaded the template and in this thread, JA Team promised to look at the solve the main menu problem but until now, the main menu problem not solved yet, the template still have to problem.

Here is the thread:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/changing-the-color-scheme/

Here is my website:
    http://cnikmyip.com

I need to change the main menu color to red likes other menus, when I put the _hilite in the main menu, the whole module turn to red, but I just need the title bar to be red.

I would like to solve the problem, I was able to locate the answer but can’t solve my problem.

Anyone can help?
    Kent

Anonymous Moderator

Hi sfpkent

I am sorry for this later. I have reported this issue to our team for fixing.
    Please refer following link to see the status of issue: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCHELIO-1

sfpkent Friend

Thanks, please show me how to solve the problem and update the JA Helio. 🙂

Anonymous Moderator

Hi sfpkent

We have fixed this issue and release it. Please download this package and install again

sfpkent Friend

I have downloaded the whole new template and install again but that’s not what I want.

I need ONLY THE TITLE BAR to be highlighted, not the whole menu. please refer to my image file for what I want.

When I put _hilite, the whole module in red color, while what I need is only the title bar.

Thanks!
    Kent

1. onlythetitlebar
    sfpkent Friend

Any news for this problem, I still not received any response yet. Please solve the problem!

Saguaros Moderator

1) Please put the image 6602 into the “templatesja_helioimagesred” folder

2) And add those codes into the templatesja_heliocsscolorsred.css file

div.module_mystyle div div div {
    background: url(../../images/red/h3-bg-hilite-tr.gif) no-repeat top right;
    padding: 0 15px 15px;
    }
    div.module_mystyle div div {
    padding: 0;
    background: url(../../images/red/h3-bg-hilite.gif) no-repeat top left;
    }
    div.module_mystyle h3{
    margin: 0 0 8px;
    padding: 5px 5px 6px 13px;
    white-space: nowrap;
    font-size: 100%;
    color:#FFF

}

3) you put the “_mystyle” text into the “Module Class Suffix” parameter, you ‘ll have the box as you would like

good luck

sfpkent Friend

sorry, I have done everything you told but not working.

Saguaros Moderator

Oh, I checked mine again, It work well on the left position and with joomla tag: <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”XXXXX” style=”rounded” />.

Please try check again

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum