Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi I just installed for test windows 7 and in Iexplorer 8 is many bugs with joomla art templates.

For me it is ja telline II, joomla 1.5.7. dinamic tabs not working, explorer restarts many times.
    page is not centred.

This post is just for information.
    look for attached image

1. Capture_Iexplorer_8
    mfcphil Friend

Isn’t IE8 still a Beta?

Seems a bit pointless trying to fix bugs that show in their new browser untill they fix all their own bugs first.

migors Friend

Yes it is beta but I only would like point to comming problem. i like google chrome, it is working 99% perfect.

scotty Friend

How do you know the problem is Joomla and not IE8 itself?? 😉

I don’t think even Microsoft will release a browser that 99% of website don’t display correct on.

Change IE8 to ‘Compatibility View’ and it will display pages fine.

Michael Casha Friend

Internet Explorer 8 is currently in BETA release, and therefore we will not be supporting the build.

ShannonN Friend

Hey MiCCAS
    did you get the email I sent support about two weeks ago re credits and renewing membership? or am I being ignored?

Michael Casha Friend

ShannonN;89665Hey MiCCAS
    did you get the email I sent support about two weeks ago re credits and renewing membership? or am I being ignored?

As stated in a previous email, I DID receive your email and responded to it within minutes. Please do not cross-post.

ShannonN Friend

Merge posts or delete this one then, at the time I was trying to get some attn now it’s been resolved

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum