Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

When I click on a date in the timeline, no image appears.

where could be the error?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked the problem directly on your site and see your site upgraded to new JOOMLA version 3.3.6 but the JA Lens version default only supports by default JOOMLA version 3.1.5 only.

Did you remember when you got this bug? Or what did you do on that? It will help to debug the problem on your site better then.

maisfeld Friend

unfortunately not. After testing all the functions, this bug came up. Any idea what we can do?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@maisfeld 458123 wrote:</em><blockquote>unfortunately not. After testing all the functions, this bug came up. Any idea what we can do?</blockquote>

I have downloaded quickstart installation JA Lens template package from download page, install and upgrade it into J3.3.6 and I could not find the problem on your site.

You can try to download and do this with my suggestion above again. About the problem on your site I see I could not load data from JA K2 Timeline module. If you want me to debug the problem on your site, you can pm me super admin login back-end site and FTP account of your hosting. I shall check it for you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@maisfeld 458123 wrote:</em><blockquote>unfortunately not. After testing all the functions, this bug came up. Any idea what we can do?</blockquote>

I have spent a lot of time to debug the problem on your site. Finally, I found that the culprit is from setting in K2 Parameters. You have set to hide ALL options on that, see the screenshot

I enabled them and the problem is gone, you can check it again.

1. k2_setting
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum