Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi

I was trying to change “latest shots” to something more relevant to our site, and ended up somehow completely losing timeline. No idea where it went. Also, the background changed to pale, rather black, and the page heading moved up and is now overlapping with the logo…

Help… pretty please 🙂

Site preview is here
    http://203.170.85.26/~vapaaorg/

Thanks a lot!!! 🙂

MoonSailor Friend

Hi,

Please take screenshots and comments to it. I don’t understant do you want.

gmmillard Friend

Hi,

I have ended up deleting the homepage ( menu item) and recreating it alltogether. It mostly worked. However, i cannot figure out how to get timeline to display by default, rather than show timeline links ( just under the mainnav) where the user would have to choose the period they want to see.

Also is there a way to get timeline to sort by K2 categories, rather than by date?

( slowly getting there)…

Thanks for your help .

MoonSailor Friend

Hi,

I don’t know “cannot figure out how to get timeline to display by default, rather than show timeline links ( just under the mainnav) where the user would have to choose the period they want to see.”

Do you want to config sorting menu displayed via time menu ?

Now, for mainmenu, we order via “Ordering” menu. We do not support another order type.

Regards,

gmmillard Friend

Hi,

The problem I am having with timeline is that it does not display images by default. I have added some content, where all of it is in the month of August at the moment. When i open the home page, i don’t see any images.
    I would like all images ( or images from 2-3 months – whatever i choose) to display in the timeline when i open the home page.

Probably best if you have a look at the home page. http://203.170.85.26/~vapaaorg/

I would like just to have all the items i have in the timeline to appear in the sorted manner.

I guess the issue is that some of the months in the in the timeline are empty, but i am not sure just how to fix it….

gmmillard Friend

Hey Guys,

I could really do with some help to have this problem resolved…..:((

MoonSailor Friend

Hi gmmillard,

Please go to administrator -> Menu Manager -> Main menu. And main menu, choise menu “Home”. With params “Basic Options” choise all category (see images attachment).

If you still get the error, please send admin account via pm to me. I will config it for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum