Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hung Dinh;47907instantinlaw, you make it all clear and easy to understand. You are giving a helpful hand to increase the understanding of JA member service. Reading such posts like this make me feel I need to be more responsible for things here. Replying a post is much more than providing support or information, what we learn from this kind of post is more valuable than spending days in a customer support training course.

I pick up new things and inspiration from beloved JA members everyday. You have my biggest thank you of the day, instantinlaw

I 100% believe everything I posted here, and I have seen first hand the major improvements
    you have made here Hung. This club has improved 1000% over just a year ago, and continues to improve every day.
    As you know I usually stay out of the testimonals forum, but this post really got my goat and I just had to respond. Legitimate complaints are dealt with fairly here and I couldn’t stand by and watch this unfair bashing of JA going on without saying something in your defence.
    So the thank you goes to you for your hard work and the vast improvements you have made here.
    Keep up the great work. 🙂

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum