Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

https://directory.rxgreenthumb.com/

Was working almost okay… Search Now worked and now doesn’t after update to 3.8.1

if I install the quickstart the browse category module looks exactly like demo until it is edited. Then it goes full width and you can’t get it to not go full width.

Have had a hell of a time with this template and K2 components.

After 3.8.1 update Search Now no longer works.

This installation was installed with quickstart but there is still something wrong. It won’t play with K2 2.8 at all.

I need this to work like demo.

User name and password supplied.

Good luck… your mission is to get search now working and browse categories to not be full width.

I’m going to install yet another quickstart and follow your install procedure step by step. Let’s see if it EVER looks like the demo.

So far it hasn’t EVER.

Michael McCarthy

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Michael,

Could you share the FTP account also?

Rx Greenthumb, Inc. Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

Michael McCarthy

Michael McCarthy

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I need to debug what’s causing the JS conflict on your site which may prevent the search module from working.

Michael McCarthy

Michael McCarthy

Michael McCarthy

Saguaros Moderator

It seems that the block lacks ‘container’ class, I’ve update the file: root/templates/ja_directory/tpls/blocks/section-1.php

Kindly check.

1. section-1.php_.zip

It looks good, were you able to edit browse categories module without it going full width?

So I assume I put these files exactly in the same place in https://directory.rxgreenthumb.com site?

I’ll re-install JA K2 Filter component also if all else fails. Everything else functioning properly. Hopefully this fixes that issue and also browse module?

Michael McCarthy

That took care of all width issues… thanks.

Now probably need to re-install JA k2 component for search to work? Search button does not initiate search…

I’ll play with what I got now… probably a setting in search module

Michael McCarthy

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I can see the Browse Categories section is also displaying fine now, did you get it solved?

Neither site will initiate a search… hmmm

Michael McCarthy

Width and all other functions performing as designed… only issue is search now never initiates the search. button wants to do something but nothing happens. Selection is good and I believe dynamic worked when I tried and it started finding extra field city etc… something just amiss with the search initiation sequence.

Michael McCarthy

Saguaros Moderator

There seems to be conflict in JS, could you share FTP account for further checking?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum