Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’ve installed and started setting up this template today, and am slowly getting it installed.

What I need to know, how do I switch between a page being a home or a default layout? I’ve tried duplicating the layout, with one version set to home and one to default, but my system doesn’t appear to be switching layouts when I’d expect it to.

paultgreen Friend

This is linked in to SH404SEF – I’ve turned off the SEF plugin, and it cures the issue – less than ideal though.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Paul,

Glad you figured it out, feel free to let us know if you need further helps. 🙂

paultgreen Friend

<em>@Saguaros 394859 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Paul,

Glad you figured it out, feel free to let us know if you need further helps. :)</blockquote>

Do you know of a .htaccess rewrite based SEF application that allows the use of template switching? The in built Joomla sef, and sh404SEF seem to be useless in this 🙁

Saguaros Moderator

Could you make it clear of template switching here? If you want one page uses home layout and other page uses default layout, you can create different style (each style uses 1 layout) then assign each style for menu item of page you want to have that layout.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum