Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Using your quickstart for Lens I have run into tons of problems just working with the menu.

1) Missing root menu item in menu database. (please fix this for others)
    2) When I add a main menu item and then try to use it as a parent of another menu item, the whole thing gets screwed. The menu item uses a completely different menu item as parent. This is weird.
    3) Page Display Options only seems to work for menu items that are joomla articles or k2 articles. Is this a bug? Or is this by design?
    4) Main menu items get inserted at the top of the admin menu instead of at the end. This I have never seen before. Is this supposed to be normal or is this just a product of some other bug in the menu.
    5) When installing a third party component (EasyDiscuss), the admin menu items were not built correctly.

That’s all for now. Do not ask for backend details as I am working on localhost. I will set up a test server that can be accessed within the next few days.

Has anyone else run into these errors?

I have the latest downloads as of the date of this post.

renejdm Friend

Hi,

Rebuilding the table indices solved all of the above problems (except for #1 and #3).

Rene

renejdm Friend

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution for #3?

Rene

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  renejdm 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum