Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello fellows

do you know how can I solve this issue?

The main menu have so many items that the CSS Menu have 2 lines but the 2nd line has no color. I’d like to have color to the 2nd line.

Thanks in advance.

uniquebiz Friend

Rationalize your menu items and use submenus to hold all the needed stuff that will stop it from wrapping in the first place

It’s better to have one menu bar than two

samp Friend

<em>@uniquebiz 183769 wrote:</em><blockquote>Rationalize your menu items and use submenus to hold all the needed stuff that will stop it from wrapping in the first place

It’s better to have one menu bar than two</blockquote>

I have already suggested this solution to the person who is managing the website but she wants the 2 lines.

uniquebiz Friend

Hi Samp
    testing locally I can get the ‘colour’ to span the second menu ( added items to force wrap) if I alter the height value to 100 in line 895 of the template.css file

#ja-mainnav .main {
    background: #333333;
    padding: 0;
    position: relative;
    height: 100px;

While this works for the colour, it doesn’t create a distinct second menu just colours the wrap, I also found that the bottom separator is never lined up with the top level separator and looks crap. But I’ll leave that bit to you.
    Blessings Shannon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum